- December 17, 2012: Supporting the environment and education,
WasteWater Education advocates for sustainable water resources.
We are blessed to live, work and play in the region voted
‘the most beautiful place in America’
by ABC’s Good Morning America!!
To establish a stable source of long term funding, WasteWater Education’s Board of Directors has instituted a novel means of providing both annual operating income AND education.
- November 20, 2012: Natural Burials and Cemeteries
Financial and Environmental Benefits for Local Governments
Cynthia Beal, founder of the Natural Burial Company, creator of the Living Cemetery Project in the USA, and lecturer in Oregon State University’s online Distance Education program, to discuss the financial and ecological benefits afforded to local governments of implementing alternative cemetery management practices.
- October 30, 2012: Troubled Waters, Coping With Stress and Conflict Management Skills for Water Professionals
Wanda Joseph, Presenter
Through her private practice, Mediation and Training for Creative Conflict Resolution, she offers specialty mediation, training and facilitation for conflict in business, government and non-profit agencies.
- October 11, 2012: Best Practices For Precast Seals, Sealants, Boots and Mastics. Keep It Water Tight!
Correct Use of Precast Seals, Sealants, Boots and Mastics
by Tim Andrews of Press-Seal Gasket Corp.
- September 6, 2012: Ecosystems as Infrastructure
Innovative Wastewater Systems For Small Communities
The next scheduled online presentation in WasteWater Education’s Tuesday@Two education and outreach series featuring the outstanding LEED architecture and integrated wastewater systems of Living Machine Systems, L3C
And do check out our New PSA videos PLUS recordings of prior Tuesday@Two Seminars on our
YouTube For NonProfits Channel!
- August 24: On August 24, 2012 – 11 AM – 2 PM ET we invite YOU to come discuss on Twitter the concept of ‘floating it forward’
use the #floatforward
and @ownwmi @BioMicrobis @ngcprojectLet’s give Mother Nature a helping hand by educating and training her daughters to become WWW’s
**Water Wonder Women**
- August 1: September 11,12,13, 2012: 11.15am – 12.45pm ET
A Regulators Guide to Subsurface Drip Dispersal (SDD) Systems. Presenter: Rodney Ruskin. CEO Geoflow, Inc.
The next scheduled online presentation in Tuesday@Two education and outreach series takes place on September 25, 2012, at 2 pm ET featuring the outstanding LEED architecture and integrated wastewater systems of Living Machine Systems, L3C
www.livingmachines.com More details will follow later in August. http://p0.vresp.com/au3hgj
- June 26: Cold Comfort!
An Introduction to Subsurface Drip Dispersal (SDD) under Freezing Conditions http://p0.vresp.com/q0GUh1
Presenter: Rodney Ruskin. CEO Geoflow, Inc.
MDEQ approves WasteWater Education’s 12 online, on demand, real time septage service provider Continuing Education classes. Payment is convenient and can be accessed from the Class descriptions at: www.wastewatereducation.org/educationevents.html
- June 15: We’re having a Tweetwave, a topical Tweetwave! http://p0.vresp.com/m5ltHq
- June 5: WasteWater Education welcomes 2 new Board Directors. Philip J. Tannian joined Environmental Legal Services in 2008 after graduating, with honors, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Daniel Schoonmaker. Communications and Member Services Director at West Michigan Environmental Action Council.
Board Member West Michigan Sustainable Business Forum. http://p0.vresp.com/db5tcf
- May 14: Save The Date! Inaugural ‘Tuesdays@Two’ Master Class Series. New Concepts for Rural, Urban and Suburban Water Reuse Using Distributed Systems
Victor D’Amato. Senior Engineer Tetra Tech Research http://p0.vresp.com/oISZul
- April 22: Tweet Yourself To A Liquid Lunch! http://p0.vresp.com/scHcIE
- April 12: PPCPs, WasteWater and National Rx Take Back Day! http://p0.vresp.com/fhHLNa 6 “P’s”…….
A conversation about Prescriptions, Personal Care Products, Pesticides, Petroleum based cleaning and Plasticizing Products and their effect on wastewater systems. (Michigan DEQ has approved One CSE CEU Hour for attendance at this online presentation.)
- March 26: Seeking your opinion and review – http://p0.vresp.com/eqLtpx WasteWater Education has been asked to compile comment on the proposed revision of the Michigan Criteria for Onsite Wastewater Treatment. If you would like to add your comments – please do so by Monday, April 2. The draft document is in Adobe PDF format.
- March 15: Be ‘for water’! Keep that green in your pocket not the toilet bowl! Check! Twist! Replace! is the message this year, and do take a look at our 5 minute, $5 ‘fix’ to keep the green in your pocket not the toilet bowl! http://p0.vresp.com/lhZsFG
Fix That Leak!
- February 24: “We’re all cross-connected now! Making The Internet Work For You.” At the Pumper Show!
Part One: Social Media ‘Friend’ or Foe.
Part Two: Taking It To The Web, Infinity and Beyond! http://p0.vresp.com/ECEoMb
- January 3: Board welcomes two new Directors:-Mary Clark and Butch Strait. MI Onsite Conference http://p0.vresp.com/FRt6hU